- Governments (1)
- Standards and governing bodies founded and managed by governments
- Industry (13)
- Standards and governing bodies founded and managed by industry consortiums
- Internet (9)
- Standards and governing bodies responsible for the Internet and related standards
- Open Source (2)
- Organisations and bodies responsible for Open Sources standards and specifications
- W3C (9)
- Links related to WSindex categories at the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
- Web Services (3)
- Standards and governing bodies responsible for Web Services and related technologies
- XML (6)
- Standards and governing bodies responsible for XML and related technologies
The World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) develops interoperable technologies (specifications, guidelines, software, and tools) to lead the Web to its full potential as a forum for information, commerce, communication, and collective understanding.
The mission of UN/CEFACT is to improve the ability of business, trade and administrative organizations, from developed, developing and transitional economies, to exchange products and relevant services effectively - and so contribute to the growth of global commerce .
OASIS, the Organization for the Advancement of Structured Information Standards, is a non-profit, international consortium that creates interoperable industry specifications based on public standards such as XML and SGML, as well as others that are related to structured information processing.