- Governments (1)
- Standards and governing bodies founded and managed by governments
- Industry (13)
- Standards and governing bodies founded and managed by industry consortiums
- Internet (9)
- Standards and governing bodies responsible for the Internet and related standards
- Open Source (2)
- Organisations and bodies responsible for Open Sources standards and specifications
- W3C (9)
- Links related to WSindex categories at the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
- Web Services (3)
- Standards and governing bodies responsible for Web Services and related technologies
- XML (6)
- Standards and governing bodies responsible for XML and related technologies
The mission of UN/CEFACT is to improve the ability of business, trade and administrative organizations, from developed, developing and transitional economies, to exchange products and relevant services effectively - and so contribute to the growth of global commerce .
The World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) develops interoperable technologies (specifications, guidelines, software, and tools) to lead the Web to its full potential as a forum for information, commerce, communication, and collective understanding.
OASIS, the Organization for the Advancement of Structured Information Standards, is a non-profit, international consortium that creates interoperable industry specifications based on public standards such as XML and SGML, as well as others that are related to structured information processing.